Monday 20 August 2012

Hollywoodland: Mad T Party [2]


Having gone to Mad T Party pretty much every night for the past week, I did try all the non-alcoholic beverages and here are the reviews for them.

 Mandarin Orange Slush. $4+
It has the slight bitter flavour of a real orange, which was a nice surprise. Some of the drinks are crazy sweet and this one wasn't and did very much taste like orange. Not my favourite but still quite delicious and lived up to the name and beyond.





Cotton Candy Lemonade. $3
This drink is confusing and I believe that the drink itself is confused. The name is properly named, no doubt about it, but that's where the problem lies.  The drink is sweet like cotton candy and tart like lemonade, but while drinking it, I found myself wishing it was just one or the other, either a cotton candy drink or a lemonade. It was refreshing and I can somewhat see where it fits with the Alice in Wonderland theme, but I am going to stick with the slushes.


Pear Slush. $4+
The Cozy Cones in Carsland sell a pear soda that I love a lot so I was hopeful for the pear flavoured slush but I was greatly disappointed. First thing that hit me was that it tasted like there was alcohol in it, I know there isn't, but it tasted like there was and it wasn't a good flavour. Once you get past that, you get the taste of the pear which is delicious but that first, off putting flavour is enough to not get it again.

And here are some more photos of the band:















 

 

 

 

 

 




-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment