Thursday 9 August 2012

Downtown Disney: Haagen-Dazs


Ever been in Downtown Disney and seen that tiny little ice cream shop with the giant ice cream cone on the outside that just looks so delicious? Well, I finally got some. I was with friends Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and we went there every single night. It was only on Sunday when I broke down and got something.

They have these new sundaes called Dazzlers and there are different flavours with things tossed in: Mint, Dulce, Banana Split, Rocky Road, and one other that I can't remember. I almost got the dulce one because the mint one had cookie crumbs in it but I asked if I could get it without the cookies and the nice man said yes then asked if there was something else I wanted in its place. Of course! I got chocolate sprinkles because sprinkles make me happy and that was a very rough weekend for me.

So I had the mint dazzler with chocolate sprinkles- a lot of them- instead of cookie crumbs and it was delicious. Cool and minty, but also with plenty of chocolate and creamy ice cream. I'm not going to lie, that was my dinner that evening. The cost was about $6 so it was cheaper than Ghirardelli too.

-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment