Sunday 25 March 2012

For Sale: Alice in Wonderland Tea Collection

Working around little kids all day it isn’t a surprise that I managed to get sick. I've been sick with a cold since Tuesday and I was being stubborn and not calling out sick from work, but I finally woke up today feeling worse so I had to call out. I had to leave a message and I'm sure the guy at scheduling thought I was dying by the way I sounded.

One way I've been trying to recover is with lots and lots of tea. So much, in fact, that I'm almost all out.- blasphemy, I know. But the tea that I've been drinking is the Alice in Wonderland Tea collection available online at the disneystore.com and at the Disney parks.















This is all of the products that I own, and, sadly, that wheel of tea is almost completely gone. I truly love all of it. The tea press pot came filled with the Mad Hatter Tea Party blend (which I highly recommend) but I finished that so I got that container filled with more loose leaf Mad Hatter Tea Party tea. The honey spoons have a lot of honey and tastes a bit like caramelized sugar. It is a creative alternative to sweeten your tea and stir it too. And the plus, they are all reasonably priced, or at least I think so.

This is a very good tea collection with great varieties of flavour, solid products, and decently priced. I approve and I think the Hatter does too.




















-Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment